8.16.2012

Down the Aisle


DETAILS & PORTRAITS 

The final post in the Down the Aisle series showcases the details of our wedding, as well as the beautiful portraits taken by Clary Photo


My final pieces of wedding advice:

- The little things make a wedding shine, so don't be afraid to get detail oriented! It may seem tedious during planning time, but it won't be lost on your guests when the day arrives. Just make sure you are managing your time and capacity so you avoid a stressful month before the wedding.

- HIRE A DAY OF COORDINATOR!! I cannot stress this enough! We hired Camille McLamb of Camille Victoria Weddings, and it was the best money I've ever spent. Not having to make our final vendor calls the week before the wedding was worth it in spades. I felt completely at ease the entire wedding day knowing she had everything under control.  HIRE HER. You'll be glad you did.

- Be YOURSELF. Above all, this wedding is about the two of you. Infuse your personality into everything you do. No regrets.

It's been a blast sharing our wedding and advice with you all! If you ever have questions about the experience of planning a wedding, do let me know. I have a bunch of awesome vendors I can refer to you, as well as a very recent perspective on the entire process. Email me anytime at whitneylaurenmiddleton@gmail.com.


Vera Wang "Ella" wedding gown, with signature love knot back closures.


Makeup by Agnes Buda


My wedding shoes were by Fendi. I also bought a glam pair of flats for dancing!


A classic black tux with tails was perfect for Andrew.



Our flowers were by Stemline, Creative. They turned out lovely!


We took photos at Wells Park, near where we live.


Cocktail hour lounge.


Our signature cocktail: Champagne Old Fashioned


HAPPY PLANNING,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Whitney! You looked picture-perfect, like right out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete